Melville Senior High School, as the school of choice for the local and wider community, will provide a distinctive, comprehensive education with strong academic and vocational pathways assisted by effective pastoral care programs where all students are given the opportunity to become confident, innovative and successful learners and are supported in the process of defining themselves as they prepare to meet the challenges of the future.
Melville SHS hosted round one of the debating when six different High Schools visited in week 4. The Year 10 team of Gifted and Talented students Shayla Trautman, Trish Noah and Taniya Shrimali won the day with Shayla being nominated as Speaker of the Tournament for Year 10.
- First Day Term 3 WEDNESDAY – Jul. 18
- China Student Tour Parent Evening – Jul. 25
- School Tour – Aug. 1
- Robocup Competition – Aug. 3
- Board Meeting - Open to the Public – Aug. 6
- P&C Meeting - All Welcome – Aug. 6
- GDM Parent Support Group Meeting – Aug. 8
- Year 7 - 12 Australian Maths Competition – Aug. 9
- Have SUM Fun Maths Competition (Year 11 & 12) at Trinity College – Aug. 9
- WA Schools Guitar Festival – Aug. 18 - 19